symptoms

Hi Liquorice,

Thanks for sharing, it does suck to have mentally prepared for something and not be able to do it. I don't know why they don't tell us these things ahead of time. Are you with Dr Lo too?

I talked to Idy this morning, she said she would ask their lab, Proivfinc if they would accept the signature witness done by a notary public in China. But she told me no, it has to be a lawyer, which doesn't make sense, since the notary should have much higher authenticity than a local lawyer, wouldn't you think?

so, i had to cancel my appt for tomorrow, which im so mad about. I actually called the council for human reproductive treatment, they said the same thing about needing a new consent for each procedure.....

i think we are just gonna go natural this cycle, or we could do a natural IUI, and go down to Dr Lo's when I ovulate, but I don't know how much that would help. I was hoping they would give me more shots this time to boost more than one egg, but of course, there is no guarantee that they can make that happen.

anyways, I am also thinking to try naturally for a few months, then start IVF with Dr Ho. I have always wanted to have the 5day transfer as an option, and Dr Lo doesn't do that, so thats a good reason to switch.

Kazbo, sorry it didn't work for you this time, since we will BD for now, I am gonna stop going to the doctors for ultrasound to monitor my eggs altogether. I had been doing that for 6 months, I will just use the clear blue sticks now and avoid the stress and really take it easy and relax.

Do you have definite plans yet about what to do after you move back home? How's your dog doing?

ss
 
Hi SS

Sounds like you have the right idea - if you have time on your side which I think you do you can afford to wait a bit before getting into IVF. I've enjoyed my time off! The relaxation can often cause wonders, you never know...

It looks as if we will be heading off towards the end of September but sadly have to leave the dog here. We are waiting to see if she passes the next rabies test after we revaccinated. We have chosen a clinic for IVF - well I have! My husband is happy to come along and see what they suggest at initial consultation. We will see after that if we can afford them as they are very expensive (do immune testing etc)

Best of luck with your natural cycles.
 
This thread seems to be very quiet lately, I hope you girls are all doing well.

I am now half way through my 2ww, 6dpt&3dt, had my 3 frozen embroys transfer on 7/29, beta on 8/10.

Anyone in the same boat as me?
 
Hkiegal everything crossed for you! It is a quiet thread maybe because who is pregnant now read others or people like me (IVF not useful as you know) lost for the moment the interest. But, we are a group of friends and I wish you all the best.
 

About this archive

This is an archive of over 20 years of GeoBaby and GeoSchools knowledge and discussions, kept online as a read-only reference.

Back
Top