Dilemma - offer from Harbour School

Hi MommyTo3 and others. Do you have any ideas on how I can find out more about the school site bidding process? Do the schools have to be non-profit? Any government websites with more information would be very helpful. Thanks!!

I have no ideas, but since education is a business in Hong Kong and many bidders are from outside Hong Kong (according to the article), I highly doubt it's non-profit. The more they pay, the more they make ... that's what counts here. Bureau of Education may know the status, or when an answer is expected.
 
Thanks ophelia28
Interesting as One I'm waiting to hear from IMS as well & Two was emailing Harbour school today and they are saying they are still waiting to hear re Stanley.
Looks like it might be cleared up quickly if what you're saying is correct.
Feel like I should rename this thread. Isn't really a dilemma is it. Get offered a P1 or equivalent school spot in HK you accept it! The dilemma is if you get offered more than one school!
So we accepted today. Still questions but feel happy with the school ethos, just site/ location which isn't great.
Thanks for everyone's comments
 

About this archive

This is an archive of over 20 years of GeoBaby and GeoSchools knowledge and discussions, kept online as a read-only reference.

Back
Top