So I guess we should be happy we got an offer from a school, we are, at least I know for sure we won't have to homeschool!
However Harbour School is the only school we didn't get to see on our look-see trip.
So, of course, I've contacted the school with these questions but am hoping to get some answers/opinions here as well.
Firstly how do they work the age groups e.g everyone born in 2008 in one class or everyone who is 5 or turns 5 between sept 08 -aug 31 09?
What's the current campus like? Where are they looking to move?
In the offer letter they mentioned they will either have a new campus by Sept 13 or Jan 2014.
How many children at the school currently? How many classes per grade?
What's the staff & student turnover like?
Breakdown of staff & student nationalities? Ratio of males: females for staff & students?
Teacher qualifications?
What's a typical day like for kindergarten? Timetable?
How do they offer sporting activities without outside space?
Any general comments?
We've got a while to make our decision and am torn do we accept? What if we then receive an offer from a school we saw/preferred? What if we don't accept and then don't get another offer? Arrghhh!
However Harbour School is the only school we didn't get to see on our look-see trip.
So, of course, I've contacted the school with these questions but am hoping to get some answers/opinions here as well.
Firstly how do they work the age groups e.g everyone born in 2008 in one class or everyone who is 5 or turns 5 between sept 08 -aug 31 09?
What's the current campus like? Where are they looking to move?
In the offer letter they mentioned they will either have a new campus by Sept 13 or Jan 2014.
How many children at the school currently? How many classes per grade?
What's the staff & student turnover like?
Breakdown of staff & student nationalities? Ratio of males: females for staff & students?
Teacher qualifications?
What's a typical day like for kindergarten? Timetable?
How do they offer sporting activities without outside space?
Any general comments?
We've got a while to make our decision and am torn do we accept? What if we then receive an offer from a school we saw/preferred? What if we don't accept and then don't get another offer? Arrghhh!