Hi,
Basically we have to move with husbands work from Sydney to HK which will mean 3 children aged 4, 2 & 7 months as well as 2 large dogs.
For this reason we had decided to look at living on DB but my problem is schools. I can get my eldest into DMK but DBIS has no places available for the next two years unless I pay the 450k debenture which Mac Bank has refused to pay and I can't afford.
That leaves me only the option of DBC if I get on the waiting list in September and pass the interview.
This worries me hugely, so what are my options ?? what schools are within reasonable commute by public transport that I could try and get him into?
Thanks
Basically we have to move with husbands work from Sydney to HK which will mean 3 children aged 4, 2 & 7 months as well as 2 large dogs.
For this reason we had decided to look at living on DB but my problem is schools. I can get my eldest into DMK but DBIS has no places available for the next two years unless I pay the 450k debenture which Mac Bank has refused to pay and I can't afford.
That leaves me only the option of DBC if I get on the waiting list in September and pass the interview.
This worries me hugely, so what are my options ?? what schools are within reasonable commute by public transport that I could try and get him into?
Thanks